Royal Family Rewards programme - Terms and Conditions
1. Royal Family Rewards (herafter “the programme”) is a loyalty programme owned and operated by Promoturist S.A. (Royal Son Bou Family Club), with registered address at Playa de Son Bou s/n, CP 07730, Alaior (Menorca) and CIF number A-07256100. The status of the cardholder is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Cardholders agree to comply with these new Terms and Conditions when they fill in and sign the registration form, join and register via the website.
Cardholders must be individuals over 18 years of age (hereafter “the cardholder”). The ownership will be only possible for one person inside a family unit.
The sale, exchange or transfer of the card or a benefit of the programme is entirely prohibited.
3. Programme objective
The programme aims to reward direct guests who book their stay at the website www.royalsonbou.com with the following advantages and benefits:
- Discounts on your next booking: a 2% of the amount paid for your booking online will be deducted in euros from your next reservation.
- Early check in: your apartment ready at your arrival (subject to availability).
- Late check out: enjoy for longer and stay in your apartment until later (subject to availability).
- Upgrade: enjoy a superior apartment without paying a single euro more (subject to availability).
- Free cancellation fees.
- Discount and special offers from our partners (rent-a-car, restaurants, bars, local products, visits, etc.).
The Royal Family Rewards cardholders, will receive their definitive card at the Reception of Royal Son Bou Family Club during check-in process.
4. Earning euros per booking
To earn and use euros the Royal Family Rewards programme must have the explicit consent of the cardholder, either via a correctly completed registration form or through online registration.
Euros will not be earned for stays prior to the registration date in the Royal Family Rewards programme.
The card must be always presented at the hotel reception to get the benefits of the status as part of the Royal Family Rewardsprogramme.
The benefits of the programme are not compatible with other loyalty programmes, unless Promoturist S.A. determines otherwise.
A 2% of the amount paid for your booking online will be deducted in euros from your next reservation made through www.royalsonbou.com.
This 2% is not cumulative by several bookings, the cardholder must redeem the corresponding amount in the following booking online at www.royalsonbou.com, that will generate again a 2% discount from the final amount of the reservation.
Euros cannot be accumulated on extras that are purchased after making the booking or booked directly at the hotel and they must always be paid by the cardholder. The accumulated 2% in the payment of the reservation online cannot be used in any case to pay these extras.
5. Euros can only be earned in the account of the cardholder who stays at the hotel, regardless of whoever pays the bill, whether that is the cardholder themselves or any of their companions.
Euros can only be earned on a maximum of two apartments during the same stay, only when the first apartment is occupied by the cardholder and the second apartment by close relatives.
6. Euros will not be earned in the following cases:
- For bookings, services and extras when the cardholder books through or pays a rate applicable to tour operators and agencies external to Promoturist S.A.
- When the bill is not paid in full or in part.
- Additional services provided in the hotel other than accommodation (like restaurants, laundry, sport court, excursions etc.).
- In case of cancellation of the booking or no-show.
Promoturist S.A. and the Royal Family Rewards programme assume no liability in relation to products and services sold or provided by third parties.
Promoturist S.A. reserves the right to correct any error without notice, whether printing errors, prices, percentages, descriptions, etc. in relation to the programme.
The updated Terms and Conditions and all promotions, etc. related to the programme can be seen at any time at www.royalsonbou.com.
If the cardholder does not agree with the euros assigned after a reservation online, they may make a claim by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling the phone number +34.971.372.358 indicating the booking reference number.
Claims must be made within six months from the check-in date or the end of the service. After this period no claims regarding non assigned euros will be accepted, and the cardholder expressly waives any rights to do so.
9. If the cardholder wishes to cut short the stay, they will lose the proportionate share of euros for the remaining nights. If the cardholder wishes to stay longer, the 2% will be recalculated considering the extra nights.
10. Royal Family Rewards card expiry
The Royal Family Rewards card is valid for 5 years from the date appearing on the online registration form or the application form duly signed by the holder.
Once the Royal Family Rewards card expires, the user must complete the registration online on the website www.royalsonbou.com.
11. Cancelling membership
A cardholder may cancel Royal Family Rewards membership at any time by notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voluntary cancellation implies the loss of all of the accumulated cardholder’s euros and benefits as soon as the card becomes inactive.
12. Particular conditions
- "Late checkout" will always be subject to availability of the Hotel and upon confirmation by the reception.
- “Early Check-in” will always be subject to availability of the Hotel and upon confirmation by the reception.
- “Upgrade” will always be subject to availability of the Hotel and upon confirmation by the reception.
- It is strictly forbidden to transfer euros between accounts of different cardholders.
- Promoturist S.A. reserves the right to cancel the card of any member if it has been used improperly by the cardholder or if any bill for a stay has not been paid for by the cardholder.
- In the event of the death of a cardholder, the account and all earned euros will be cancelled.
- In any case the earned euros in the Royal Family Rewards programme will be redeemable in cash.
- If a cardholder who has made a booking by redeeming euros does not actually stay at the hotel and does not cancel their booking before the arrival date, there will be no refund of the total amount of euros for the stay.
- The card must be always presented as identification to the associated partners within the Royal Family Rewards programme. The non-presentation of the card may have as a result that the partner cannot provide their services according to the conditions described in the Royal Family Rewards programme or enjoy its advantages.
13. Protection of personal data
By virtue of the Spanish act Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of 13th of December, about Personal Data Protection (LOPD), we inform you that any personal data supplied through the web site www.royalsonbou.com will be dealt with confidentially and will be stored in a computerised miscellaneous file owned by Promoturist, S.A. (A-07256100), registered in the Menorcan Chamber of Commerce, in volume 106, page 134, IM-4820, registration 2 and with address at Urbanización Son Bou, Playa de Son Bou, Alaior, Minorca, which has been duly registered at the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agenciaprotecciondatos.org).
Promoturist S.A. has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or non authorized access of personal data, always depending on the technology condition, the nature of stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, either coming from human action or the physical environment; however, the User must be aware that security measures on the internet are not impregnable.
14. Programme changes
Promoturist S.A. reserves the right to cancel, change or modify in full or in part the programme conditions or partners agreements at any time, informing cardholders as quickly as possible through its newsletter, allowing cardholders to make any claims with regard to the changes.
If the programme itself is cancelled, all the cardholders’ accumulated euros will be cancelled automatically, without any right to compensation for any cardholders.