General Manager's letter to clients regarding impacts due to Covid-19
We are currently living an unprecedented situation in our lives, which is affecting the health of thousands of people and also the containment measures taken by the competent authority.
In order to overcome this situation and to contain this pandemic, we are changing our life habits and routines.
At Royal Son Bou Family Club we cannot not stand. We are working on safety and hygiene protocols, as indicated by the health authorities, so we can open with all the necessary health and safety guarantees for you and for all our employees. We are committed to the ensuring the well-being of families and compliance the most demanding safety and hygiene standards. In the current circumstances, our commitment keeps getting stronger.
In addition, we are concerned with your family summer vacation you have already booked with us. We would like you did not cancel your trip. Postpone it! Summer 2021 can be already booked. But we understand that the family situation has been able to change and therefore, you can count with all the flexibility required for the cancellation of your holidays and the money refund you paid in advance. We understand that the situation of each family has changed drastically compared to just over a month ago and therefore we do not want to be a barrier for you. We want you to have immediate availability of the advance payment of your booking to respond your current needs.
We are also doing our financial duties and we are negotiating with the banks an additional funding to be able to cover the investments, works and improvements made this winter, to face the new safety and health measures in which we are working, so when the right time comes we can open the hotel with every guarantees.
I also would like to remind you the following measures have been taken for you:
- We have made cancellation policy more flexible. Reservations made for the season 2020 and 2021 can be cancelled free of charge until 24 hours before your arrival.
- We offer you several ways to contact us and clarify any questions about the conditions of your reservation:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively whatsapp +34 650 58 97 26
- Customer service hours are from Monday to Friday and from 9 am to 1 pm
- Our phone support line +34 971 372358. Because of Teleworking it could be posible that we are not daily available on this line.
- We are committed to keeping you informed on this evolving situation.
Royal Son Bou Family Club