Happy New Year 2013!
The new year 2013 is just right around the corner. These are usually dates of evaluation and in the Royal Son Bou Family Club, the year that now is ending gave us several reasons to consider it as a very positive year:
- We have had a very satisfactory occupancy rate and we would like to thank you all who chose us to spend their holidays.
- Our quality surveys reveal that the overall satisfaction was high, so thank you again. We have worked hard for this to be so. It is true that in some cases we did not achieve it but we noted in order to improve in the future.
- Thanks to you we have obtained many awards:
- Holidaycheck TopHotel 2012 to be among the best hotels in Menorca.
- Certificate of Excellence of Tripadvisor
- KidsHolidayTip 2012 to be among the best hotels for children in Vakantiegids.nl and Zoover.nl (Holland)
- Tui Umwelt Champion
- Recognition by the Balearic Government in the World Tourism Day (27.09.12) to be an establishment known for its history and contribution to the world of tourism.
- PRIMO Neckermann 2012, to be among the 100 best hotels.
- We have achieved a high level of commiment from our staff, since they were who worked fabulously and made all the success possible
- We have created a new department in the hotel, the Public Relations department, headed by our partner Estefanía Albar.
- We signed an agreement with UNICEF and have exceeded our collection expectations
Furthermore, as a gift from Santa Claus in advance, we released new enhancements to our website, we hope you like them!
We will be very happy if the new year 2013 will be as good as the 2012. We are working in some new fresh things and we will keep you informed about them through this blog.
That's all for the moment. We hope that 2013 will be even better that 2012
Big hug from the Royal Son Bou Family Club