The Royal Family Rewards card is part of the Royal Son Bou Family Club loyalty program and is directed to our direct customers, rewarding their confidence with advantages and exclusive benefits.
You can request your Royal Family Rewards card at the end of the online booking process. Registration is simple and will only take you a few minutes. In addition, you earn euros with your first booking.
We will deliver you the card on the day of your arrival at the Reception of the hotel.
Advantages of the card
Get the following benefits and exclusive discounts from your first booking:
- Discounts on your next bookings: a 3% of the amount paid for your booking online will be deducted in Euros from your next reservation.
- Early check-in: start your holiday from to the very first moment and without delay. Your apartment ready at the time of your arrival (subject to availability).
- Late check-out: enjoy for longer and stay in your apartment until later (till max. 5 pm, subject to availability and except special conditions).
- Upgrade: Enjoy a superior apartment without paying a single euro more (subject to availability).
- Free cancellation fees
- Discount and special offers from our partners: learn more about the benefits by clicking on each company on the left column list.
- Exclusive information: be always the first to hear about our promotions and special offers.
- Pillow Menu: Free service for the Royal Family Rewards cardholder
Making a booking through the web page www.royalsonbou.com involves the express acceptance on the part of the customer of each and every general condition, which are considered an integral part of the booking in accordance with the specific legislation in force.
Bookings and refunds
When a booking is made, it is done by making a secure credit card payment of a deposit, whose amount is indicated on the corresponding payment page. A booking is not considered firm until this deposit has been paid. The rest of the payment must be made at the beginning of the provision of the service, otherwise the booking is considered to be cancelled according to the conditions detailed in the cancellation section. Customers will receive details of their bookings by e-mail, together with an identification number (reference), all associated information, the conditions and refund policy.
The transaction will be carried out in EUROS, no matter what the origin of the customer or the establishment selected.
On making the booking, the customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the accuracy of all the information that has to be given. If it proves to be incorrect, this could lead to the cancellation of the booking.
Customers may cancel the services requested or contracted at any time, with the right to the return of any amount they might have paid as an advance deposit, but they will have to compensate the tourist establishment they have booked under the conditions described below:
- Up to 7 days before arrival: 100% refund of deposit.
- Between 7 days and no-show: Loss of the pre-payment
- Anticipated departure: 50% of the remaining days until booked departure
- The deposit will be refunded by transfer and we will charge you € 5,00 for the handling costs.
- You can manage your booking cancellation going to the page Cancel my Booking
Responsibilty for the apartment booking system
The booking system is the responsibility of Promoturist S.A. (A-07256100), registered in the Menorcan Chamber of Commerce, in volume 106, page 134, IM-4820, registration 2 and with headquarters at Playa Son Bou s/n - P.O. Box 11, Postcode 07730 ALAIOR (Menorca), Balearic Islands, Spain Tel: (0034) 971 37 23 58, Fax: (0034) 971 37 82 81, e-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.royalsonbou.com.
If you have a promotional code or discount, you can insert it here to apply to your booking.
This offer may not be combined with other offers on the web.