Up to years
It take less than a minute
"Every journey, even thousand leagues begin with a single first step" (Lao Tse)
If you arrive by air or by sea you will find us very close to the entry’s points to Menorca: 20 kms. from the airport, 22 kms. from the port of Mahón and 41 kms. from the port of Ciutadella. This allows you to arrive quickly and comfortably from anywhere on the island.
If you have decided to rent a car: it is easy to get your bearings because Menorca has a general road that crosses it from Mahón to Ciutadella. When you arrive at Alaior, 9 kms. from Mahón and 34 kms. from Ciutadella, you will see the signpost that leads you to Son Bou, where our establishment is located.
You will like the entrance to Son Bou and the wide views of this area of the south coast. It is the landscape in which you will live these vacation days. Are you already looking forward to come? For sure that your children are anxious to take the first dip in the pool and to know the activities that we have prepared for them.
We want you to come back
Puerto de Ciutadella
Transport choices to arrive to Hotel Royal Son Bou
- Transfer: If you are planning to fly to Menorca, you have different alternatives to arrive from Menorca Airport to the hotel in Son Bou:
- Shared Service Trannsfer: Guides from the company will be waiting for you at the airport. This service is shared with more customers so before to arrive to Son Bou, the bus stops in different hotels. It takes around 30 minutes to arrive to your destination.
- Private Service Transfer: You don’t have to wait for anyone. As soon as you arrive at the airport you will see the driver in the arrival hall waiting for you. You will drive directly to the Royal Son Bou Apartments. If you would like to book this service, just click here
- Taxi: Menorca Airport and the ports of Mahón and Ciutadella have a taxi service. The rates are approximately:
- From the Airport to Son Bou: between 30-40€
- From Ciutadella Port to Son Bou: between 50-60€
- From Mahon Port to son Bou: between 30-40€
If you do not find a taxi available call Radio Taxi +34 971 36 71 11 (if you are in Mahon) or +34 971 48 22 22 (if you are in Ciutadella).
- To rent a car: If you prefer to rent a car for your holidays, we recommend you Europcar. It is a partner Company to the Royal Family Rewards Card and offers exclusive advantages and discounts. You can contact them by the web www.europcar.es or calling to the telephone contact +34 971 37 25 70. They will take your vehicle to the place in Menorca that you choose.
- Own car: It is easy to arrive to the hotel reaching the island by sea with your private car:
- From Ciutadella Port you should drive by the main road untill to arrive to Alaior (34 km). There the road signs the way to Son Bou. You will have 7 kms to reach your destination.
- From Mahon Port you should drive by the main road forward direction to Son Bou-Alaior (9 Kms). The signs inform you how to reach Son Bou (7km)