It take less than a minute
ATTENTION: Due to Covid-19 infection prevention measures, these services may be modified. We give you all the details here
Reservations and cancellations
- What is the hotels cancellation policy if I book an apartment?
- · Up to 24 hours before arrival: 100% refund of deposit.
· Between 24 hours and no-show: Loss of the pre-payment
· Anticipated departure: 50% of the remaining days until booked departure.
· The hotel will refund the deposit within a maximum period of 14 days and will charge you 5,00€ as handling charge. Refunds by bank transfer to countries outside the European Union 25,00€
- What is the free cancellation?
- To confirm your reservation it is necessary to pay a deposit of 10% of the total stay. If for any reason, you have to cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before arrival, we compromise to refund the 100% of the deposit you have paid. Remember that the return of the deposit is made within a maximum period of 14 days and that € 5,00 will be charged for management costs (EU countries). Refunds by bank transfer to countries outside the EU, 25,00€
- Force Majeure Policy
- · The establishment cannot be held responsible in the event of non-performance of their obligations caused by a force majeure (transport disruption and cancellations, travel recommendations and restrictions, public health advice and quarantine measures, changes in the applicable legislation and other authority requirements). It is expressly agreed that in cases of force majeure the mutual obligation is suspended by both parties and each party shall be responsible for the expenses generated from this situation.
- I would like that the apartment I have reserved it would be located in a specific location, is it possible?
- We cannot confirm the requests received regarding the location of apartments, but we take them into account, we track them and as to the extent that our availability allows to, we do our best to satisfy them. You can send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which credit cards are accepted at the hotel?
- You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Maestro.
- Are there extra charges in the event that the hotel transfer me the deposit back?
- Yes, if you cancel within the following periods you are entitled to a refund of your deposit:
· Up to 24 hours before arrival: 100% refund of deposit.
· Between 24 hours and no-show: Loss of the pre-payment
In these cases the hotel will refund the deposit by transfer within a maximum period of 14 days and will charge you 5,00€ as handling charge. Refunds by bank transfer to countries outside the European Union 25,00€
- Prices have changed since the last time
- Our prices are constantly changing due to the changes of terms of the published offers or base prices, finalised published offers and / or sale availability. Therefore we recommend you that if you find the price you are interested in, it is best to make your reservation straight away.
- Are there extra discounts if 2 children travel?
- To make things easier for you, the prices that appear on our website already include up to two children free.
Check-in and check-out
- At what time can we check in?
- In case that the hotel is full and we have to clean an apartment that has been occupied until 12.00, it will be around 14.00 when you can check in.
- Until what time can we stay in our apartment?
- The check out must be carried out up to 12.00 noon.
- We have a flight late in the afternoon, can we stay in our apartment beyond the 12.00?
- For late departures we offer you our luggage room, the changing rooms with showers and towels on the ground floor as well as baby cots in the Babyclub so that our little guests can nap before the trip.
- Does the hotel offer a late check-out service paying an extra supplement?
- Yes, we offer this service. It costs 50.-€ always subject to availability and except special conditions (till max. 5 pm)
- We are due to arrive late at the hotel, do we lose the dinner that day?
- In case you arrive late and you are not on time for dinner in our restaurants, we will order a cold dinner, juices and water for your apartment.
- The last day of our stay we have to leave very early in the morning and the restaurant wont be open, do we lose the breakfast that day?
- In case you have to leave the hotel very early in the morning you can up to the Restaurant "Los Olivos" as usual. We will organize a small buffet so you can have breakfast and drink a coffee before departure.
What is Fast Check in?
The Fast Check in is an online option include to include all the information before you enjoy your stay. If you fill in all the fields in the Fast Check in you will avoid to wait at the reception, passing by your Fast Check in, show your ID card so you can pick up your key and start enjoying with us.
Half board and all inclusive
- I have booked with half board, is it possible to change dinner for lunch?
- Half board consists always of breakfast and dinner and it is not possible to change one service for another. However, it is possible to change the dinner for the lunch twice a week (preliminary reservation at Reception).
- Are drinks included in the half board?
- No, drinks are not included in the half board
- What does the all inclusive include?
- · Breakfast: in Restaurant "Los Olivos" and in Restaurant "La Basílica"
· Morning snack. Continental breakfast included.
> Selection of drinks.
· Dinner: in Restaurant "Los Olivos" and in Restaurant "La Basílica". Selection of drinks.
· Drinks and ice-cream service
> At the bar (10:00 - 23:00)
> Soft drinks and alcoholic (national brands and selection of international brands)
> A selection of certain types of ice cream
· Fruit at the bar from 10:00am - 11:00pm.
· In addition, during the activity hours at Kikoland there will be free soft drinks and ice-cream for all children (both the all-inclusive and the half-board children).
· Thematic evenings in Restaurant "Los Olivos".
- I booked with all inclusive, until what time can I make use of the all inclusive?
- You can enjoy the all inclusive until you leave the hotel
- Can I book the All inclusive option for one day?
- No, you cannot book the all inclusive just for a day. The reservation must be for a minimum stay of three nights.
- What are the opening hours of the restaurants?
- · "Los Olivos":
> Breakfast: 8:00 - 10:30
> Lunch: 12:30 - 15:00
> Dinner: 18:00 - 21:00 (low season) // 18:30 - 21:30 or 19:00 - 22:00 (high season)
· "La Basílica":
> Breakfast: 8:30 - 10:00
> Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30 (low season) // 19:00 - 21:00 (high season)
Remember to download the app (iOS / Android) to have always updated times.
- Is there a specific menu for allergic people or celiacs?
- We do not have a specific menu in these cases. The usual procedure is to introduce you the maitre and the cheff who will guide and suggest you the dishes than can be consumed without risks.
- Are the baby cots and high chairs free?
- Yes, in case you need a baby cot or a high chair you do not have to pay any extra charge
- Are the apartments cleaned daily?
- Yes, we clean daily the apartments (except kitchen)
- How many times is the linen changed? And the towels?
- The chambermaids will change the linen once a week. The towels will be changed every two days.
- What it is included in the kitchens equipment?
- All kitchens have a kitchenette, a fridge, microwave kettle and basic houseware if you need to cook something.
- What size do the beds have in the apartment?
- The beds in parents bedroom are 2.00 x 0.90.
The beds of the sofa-bed and in the children's bedroom (A2 and A2-E) are 1.80 x 0.80.
The beds in parent bedroom are king-size and are 2.00 x 2.00.
- What size do the baby cots have?
- Our cots are all travel cots and they are 1.15 x 0.60 with a maximum weight allowed of 9.60-10.20 kgs.
Kikoland and animation
- From what age can my children use Club Kikoland?
- We offer animation for children from 0 years in the Babyclub, where the little ones play supervised by qualified personnel.
- What are the safety measures in Club Kikoland?
- Club Kikoland is a closed ground and children cannot out alone. It is constantly monitored and supervised by our animation team so children can play and have fun safely. At the reception of Club Kikoland you can register your children. You will be asked to fill out a form where we collect the children personal details and a phone number so we can locate you if necessary.
- Do the children leave the hotel during the activities?
- Most activities are organized within Kikoland. However, there are also some activities that for obvious reasons are organized outside the hotel grounds, such as the excursion to Trogloland or riding a pony which children must attend with their parents.
- What languages are spoken by the animators?
- Our animation team will attend to your children in Spanish, German, English and Italian.
- The animation is also available in May or October?
- Yes, our animation program starts with the beginning of the season and you can enjoy it until the closing day. Except of Teenyclub. It is available just in July and August.
- Do we have to pay for the activities or services included in the animation program?
- No, our activities are free and you do not have to pay any supplement in case you want to enjoy the services included in the animation program
Installations and services
- Is there parking at the hotel?
- No, the hotel does not have parking. 50 meters from the main entrance, there is a public car park where you can park.
- Is there a laundry service?
- Yes. We have a laundry service (book at reception), which consist of washing + drying service. Deliver your laundry at the reception at corresponding time, and collect 3 hours later. We also have another laundry service, that includes washing, drying and ironing. The prices and bags to deliver your laundry are in the closet in your apartment.
- Are pets allowed in the hotel?
- No, pets are not allowed