It take less than a minute
Online apartment booking system in our 4 star hotel
Making a booking through the web page www.royalsonbou.com involves the express acceptance on the part of the customer of each and every general condition, which is considered an integral part of the booking in accordance with the specific legislation in force.
Bookings and refunds
When a booking is made, it is done by making a secure credit card payment of a deposit, whose amount is indicated on the corresponding payment page. A booking is not considered firm until this deposit has been paid. The rest of the payment must be made at the beginning of the provision of the service, otherwise the booking is considered to be cancelled according to the conditions detailed in the cancellation section. Customers will receive details of their bookings by e-mail, together with an identification number (reference), all associated information, the conditions and refund policy.
The transaction will be carried out in euros, no matter what the origin of the customer or the establishment selected.
On making the booking, the customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the accuracy of all the information that has to be given. If it proves to be incorrect, this could lead to the cancellation of the booking.
Customers may cancel the services requested or contracted at any time, with the right to the return of any amount they might have paid as an advance deposit, but they will have to compensate the tourist establishment they have booked under the conditions described below:
- Up to 24 hours before arrival: 100% refund of deposit.
- Between 24 hours and no-show: Loss of the pre-payment
- Anticipated departure: 50% of the remaining days until booked departure
- The deposit will be refunded by transfer within a maximum period of 14 days and we will charge you € 5,00 for the handling costs. Countries outside the European Union 25,00€
- You can manage your booking cancellation going to the page Cancel my Booking
Cancellation insurance information
- The cancellation insurance is taken out with an external company (Mapfre España). The contract is signed between the client and Mapfre Spain, being the Royal Son Bou Family Club an intermediary which provides the service.
- In the event of cancellation, the amount to be refund will be the booking deposit, not including additional services like cancellation insurance.
- If you sign up the cancellation insurance selecting the option free cancellation within the parameters defined by rate, this does not include the refund of that insurance.
- For any questions about cancellation insurance, please contact with Mapfre Spain (see contact on the contract page of the insurance).
Force Majeure Policy
The establishment cannot be held responsible in the event of non-performance of their obligations caused by a force majeure (transport disruption and cancellations, travel recommendations and restrictions, public health advice and quarantine measures, changes in the applicable legislation and other authority requirements). It is expressly agreed that in cases of force majeure the mutual obligation is suspended by both parties and each party shall be responsible for the expenses generated from this situation.
Half board information
Drinks are not included in the half board.
Responsibility for the apartment booking system www.royalsonbou.com
The booking system is the responsibility of Promoturist S.A.U. (A-07256100), registered in the Menorcan Chamber of Commerce, in volume 106, page 134, IM-4820, registration 2 and with headquarters at Playa Son Bou s/n - P.O. Box 11, Postcode 07703 ALAIOR (Menorca), Balearic Islands, Spain Tel: (0034) 971 37 23 58, Fax: (0034) 971 37 82 81, e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.royalsonbou.com
Responsibility of the reservation system of transfers through www.royalsonbou.com
The transfer booking system is the responsibility of Shuttle Spain operated by Yabadu Travel SL., with financial identification number B57532103 and headquarters at Calle Bajolí 7, C.P. 07714 Mahón (Menorca), Balearic Islands, Spain Tel: (0034) 971 36 99 92, e-Mail: email@example.com. Web: www.ShuttleSpain.es.
You can consult the legal conditions and guarantees here.